The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in the computer equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes for which the data are processed, in compliance with the laws in force on the protection of personal data.
Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed with its configuration during installation or updating by means of an express action to that effect.
This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient..
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the EC-ISS LSSI:
- Allow only communication between the user's computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's or computer's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognise the user.
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing places of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- • Analysis Cookies:These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the creation of navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
- Third-party cookies: This Company’s website can use third-party services that, through this company, compile information with statistical purposes, of use of the Site by the user and for the benefit of other services related to the Website's activity and other Internet services.
LEVELS OF INTRUSIVE AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
There are three levels of cookie intrusiveness:
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on the websites of those (eg Social Plugins Facebook or Twitter).
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their tracking through websites that the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (eg: graphic advertising management platforms). The specification of this level is accompanied by its holder. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the user's prior permission through express confirmation of acceptance.
DISABLING OF COOKIES
The links where you can consult everything related to the administration of cookies, including their removal or total or partial non-acceptance, in some of the most common browsers are listed below:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ar/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through cookies installed on your computer will be used in order to ensure the quality, safety and improvement of the services offered, as well as the analysis of our website through Google Analytics.
Consent to the installation of cookies shall be understood to have been given by ticking the box relating to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website..
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he/she accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he/she has given his/her consent, as our entity has informed them of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on his/her computer by means of the configuration of the options of the browser installed on his/her computer.
We distinguish among the cookies used on our website:
- Session Cookie for a correct navigation through our services.
- Cookies of limited duration and from third parties such as those used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as Google Maps.
- Cookies of determined duration and of third-party with analytical purposes to be able to analyse your browsing through our Website and to improve the service when detecting some fault.
The information collected by this type of cookies will be anonymous in any case, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and individuals.
The cookies that our web uses are:
COOKIE DOMAIN DURATION PURPOSE LEVEL
WP.2715f8 / 16 Statistics 1
PHPSESSID mabello.com 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z Statistics 1
_ga mabello.com 2020-09-19T11:06:55.000Z Statistics 1
_gid mabello.com 2018-09-21T11:06:55.000Z Statistics 1
cookie_notice_accepted mabello.com 2018-09-21T12:39:57.000Z Statistics 2
devicePixelRatio mabello.com 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z Statistics 2